Is it cold where you live? Are you dreaming of the beach? Do you have a shell collection at home from trips to the beach? Well maybe it’s time to make a project with some of them to help warm you up.
I am lucky to live in a place where it is warm all the time, and we can go boating and to the beach year round. We have some of the best shells here too and I have collected my fair share of them over the years. Here is a list of 10 Fun and Easy DIY Shell Projects you can make with your shell collection and, of course if you don’t have a shell collection, you can buy them online!
More Sand Dollar Projects
2. I did not find these blue/green limpet shells, I bought them on ebay and made this. You can use any letter or shape you want and all you need is a glue gun.
3. SeaGlass and Shell Dolphin
4. I used mostly SeaGlass while making this SeaGlass Window Art but threw in a few shells as well.
7. Oyster Shell Mirror – check out this amazing DIY Mirror from Nourish and Nestle. I find these shells all the time. I better start collecting more.
8. Here is a fun craft to do with your little ones. Seashell lady bugs
9. Check out this cute DIY Aloha Pineapple sign.
10. Easy Driftwood Seashell Monogram. How fun is this?!? What a good idea.
What have you done with your shells? Please feel free to share!